Friday 20 December 2013

A little hope and gratefulness

I actually let myself look at a list of baby names last night. There's a teeny tiny little bit of hope is seeping in to my heart.  I'm scared to let it in, but it feels good.

Thank you for all of your words of support.  Your words fill the emptiness that that my friends and family leave behind.  I am so truly grateful for you, and your words.

This article really struck a cord with me recently on the topic of friendship and childlessness.  It's worth the read.

http://gateway-women.com/2013/12/18/best-friends-forever-with-childlessness-not-always/#comments

Wishing you all a good weekend during this busy time.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're finding some hope. And I too am incredibly thankful for this community that has understood me like no one else can.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say