Wednesday 11 September 2013

Craptastic eggs

D is in the financial industry and he came across a company that did not meet financial expectations regarding a new process/drug that helps women with wretchedly bad eggs.   He sent me the link, and said he wasn't trying to sway me back but he thought I would be interested in it. 

Normally, when finding something like this I would be excited to read it.  I would chew every last bit of it up.  I would do more research, searching the internet for hints of if this could be our magic bullet. Then, I would spit it out at D a few hours later.   

This time?  Nothin'.  I didn't even read past a few paragraphs on the main page.  I didn't have an emotional reaction of any sort to it.  

This is so not like me.  

And, it's a huge relief.  To me it's a huge sign that I'm really done with my craptastic eggs.   

(Here's the link in case you would like more information besides my amazing description of it: http://www.ovascience.com/technology/)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing the link. Glad you still feel at peace with your decision. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got this sign that you are happy with the decisions you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. High response but very low quality is my "unique" situation. I'm even more happy to read that you have found closure and have no interest in this lol. Honestly, we have to be happy in the end ... whatever the "end" is ... and it sounds like you're well on your way. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say