Monday 24 March 2014

Support for bloggy friends

There are two people especially on my mind tonight.

My heart is just breaking for Good Egg Hatched.  If you don't already follow her, please drop by her blog and offer her some support.  She's just lost her baby after a long fight with infertility, at 18 weeks.

I'm also thinking of Suzanne at Our Journey To A Baby Bump as she tries to figure out what her next steps will be, and if that includes a gestational carrier after a disappointing mock cycle.

F*** you, infertility.




3 comments:

  1. 18 weeks??? WTF. Going over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. You're kind words and friendship really mean so much. Heading over to Good Egg Hatched to give her support as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for being so supportive. Kindness means everything right now. I hope hope hope your pregnancy finally, finally leads you to parenthood. You so deserve to know that joy. Thank you for being a friend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say