Thursday 20 December 2012

Regroup

Hmm.  The nurse called just a few hours after our last conversation.  The doctor has reviewed our results.  She said that they usually get instructions for a protocol at this point, but for "whatever reason" he is requesting a regroup.

I don't like the sounds of that.  That means something has changed.  And I don't think it's to call us and tell us that our chances are better than he expected.

The good news is that we won't have to wait long for the appointment because I already had one booked on the 26th to discuss the laparoscopy further.  I was going to cancel it shortly because it seemed unnecessary after conversations with the nurse.

Shit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Julie. I hope the news is as good as it can be...you never know. Hope you enjoy the holiday and try to take your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say