1. If you were going to be on the cover of a magazine, what magazine would it be? I wish I could say it was for something academic or wonderfully philanthropic... but I would love to be on the cover of a home decorating magazine with a picture of my kids.
2. What would be the headline? Living a balanced life. However, a more realistic cover might be my crazy looking head on the cover of a Psychology magazine. The title could be Infertility: Trying to make it through.
3. What is the best decision you almost didn’t make? Tagging along as a third-wheel with my best friend and her boyfriend to a party. It's where I met my favourite man ever.
4. What is the most dreamy date you have ever been on? Hubby surprised me with a trip to Chicago. It was a weekend long date. An amazing downtown hotel, great food and lots of time for photography (my favourite!).
5. What one quality can you just not stand in other people? People who brag about having money. There's just no good reason for that. It's beyond tacky no matter how you slice it.
6. What is your favorite room in your home? My living room. It has two oversized comfy couches and a fireplace. It's a great place to curl up and read or snuggle with my hubby.
7. What did you sleep with as a comfort item when you were little? I sucked my thumb well into elementary school.
8. What is the best meal you have ever had? That's very hard to say. We like to eat out! What comes to mind is homemade italian dish in Carmel, CA.
9. Pick one for the rest of your life: movies or TV shows? TV shows all the way. I usually only watch a movie once or twice.
10. If you start a book and don’t like it, do you finish it or ditch it? Ditch it. There's way better things to do than waste time on a book that stinks.
11. How did your parents choose your name? From a TV show. If I was a boy I was going to be named Luke.
My questions to you...
1. What has been the most memorable thing you have blogged about?
2 . Do you share your blog with people you know in real life?
3. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what was the last one you remember having?
4. What is your favourite meal that you make at home?
5. If money was no object, where would you travel to next?
6. What is your best childhood memory?
7. Do you/How did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up?
8. Favourite hot beverage?
9. Favourite cold beverage?
10. Best gift that was ever given to you?
11. What do you like most about blogging?
Now the hard part. I've mostly been randomly dropping on random blogs, getting to know everyone. Here's what I do have:
- Aramis @ infertilesmurf.blogspot.ca
- Roccie @ roccieroad.blogspot.ca
- Rochelle @ simplyrochelle.blogspot.ca
- Michaela @ asinglejourney-michaela.blogspot.ca
- May @ nutsinmay.wordpress.com
- KHarini @ myfertilityblog.blogspot.ca
- Jen S @ http://overworkedovaries.blogspot.ca